Business-Building Action from Terry Brock
Here’s a video I shot as we ended Q1 and just before Q2 began. In this I covered a lot of information about topics like:
- Social media and all the vitriol & arguing — what to do about it
- Where you should focus your attention
- Theodore Roosevelt (26th President of the US) and his admonition to do what you can
- Using our “URT” strategy of no car ownership
- Uber and benefits for you — extra special for AMEX Platinum Card holders
- Advice I have previously only shared with my private coaching clients
This one is chock full of ideas you can use. I did this on Facebook Live. It will be good to watch this over a luncheon and find out what you can do to achieve your goals.
Whatcha’ think? I look forward to hearing from you. Please share this with your community as they can benefit from it. I appreciate your posts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
All the best,
Terry Brock, MBA, CSP, CPAE
Member, Professional Speaker Hall of Fame
Certified Speaking Professional
Twitter – @TerryBrock