Terry Will Need the Following For His Presentation:
- 4 or 6 ft. table up front for materials.
- Lavaliere microphone if more than 30 people are in attendance.
- LCD Projector (This one is real important!). We need a projector that has at least 2,000 lumens and can handle resolutions of 1024 X 768 or higher. As long as the projector used can handle this, it will work fine. Key point: The projector should be able to show 2,000 lumens or more.
- Screen for overhead projector. Yeah, we need something to show this on besides the wall!
- Connections to house audio system if we have more than 30 people. Terry will use some audio from his computer and tie into the house system. The output will be a 1/8″ stereo mini-plug (just like on an Apple iPod or iPad).
- Extension cord, depending on distance from the wall.
Since the presentation will be about computers and technology, multimedia and video will be a big part of it.
Remember, if you have ANY other questions (no question is considered too elementary or too advanced!) just give us a call at 407-363-0505.