“Once you get started, you’ll soon learn that by embracing social media you can keep in touch with and inform your customers to a greater degree than ever before.”
– Sir Richard Branson
Keeping in touch with your customers has always been critical for business. Today’s digital marketing tools give you the opportunity, as never before, to keep in touch with your customers and engage with them in real-time communication.
With this opportunity comes a lot of confusion and noise.
You might be able to relate to this. You are told that you need to “create content” in social media and then to “amplify the message” through networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. Yet it can be frustrating when we seem to be wasting time and not getting the results we want.
Get Maximum Results
We wanted to get some answers you could use and give those to you in an easy-to-understand way. This course is the result. It is in plain English with step-by-step instructions on how to do social media right.
We have been on an exploratory expedition for several years exploring how effective organizations and individuals succeed with social media.
The result of this exploration is this course. The ideas in this course are designed to help you get a competitive advantage and learn how to use social media to get maximum results.
Build Your Business:
Achieve Success in Social Media and Relationship Marketing
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about social media and relationship marketing. In fact, we’ve written books on both of these that have helped business leaders around the world. Now we’ve distilled the best ideas into a simple, easy-to-use course, that you can access from the convenience of your laptop, your tablet, or your smartphone.
Some of the topics that we cover in this course include:
- The difference between the various platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. What works in one platform, is not necessarily the right strategy for you in another.
- How email integrates with social media to get more business in the door for you. (VERY important!)
- Why consistency is important – and how to be consistent when you don’t have time.
- The basics about how business is generated by driving traffic through social media.
- Get a simple, yet highly effective, step-by-step guide to develop and implement your social media strategy. (This strategy has helped to generate millions in business.)
- See the checklist that we use on a daily basis to keep us on track with our own social media work.
- How relationship marketing works today in the midst of social media – building on time-honored principles for results now!
- Principles that work whether you’re dealing with business to business (B2B) or business to consumer (B2C).
This course is designed to give you an integrated, thorough review without overwhelming you with unnecessary details. People that we talk to tell us that they didn’t have time to do all that is possible with social media, but they wanted to get the right activities done. In other words, let’s get results done without wasting time, money, and energy.
This is your solution!
What You Will Get in this Course
Module 1 – Introduction
We introduce the course, what we’ll cover and what you’ll gain from it. Start here for best results.
Module 2 – Content Marketing & The Customer Journey
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to enjoy an adventure into what social media is all about. We’re using the same principles here that Terry used when he was the Chief Enterprise Blogger with Skype. He also saw these same principles and techniques used when he was the Editor-in-Chief for AT&T’s big blog (over 100 genius authors!).
Module 3 – How To Do Social Media Right
Module 3 focuses on the right mindset and practicalities of the new world using social media. What worked before doesn’t necessarily work today. You’ll like the way Terry & Gina describe the old way and new way of doing business. We also talk about blogging and show a very practical, real-world-based way you can start blogging or take it to the next level if you are a seasoned blogger.
Module 4 – Gettin’ it Done: The Nitty Gritty of Digital Marketing
Here’s where you get some “nitty gritty” good stuff about social media and relationship marketing — hence the name of module 4. Gina is an Industrial Engineer by training (from the #1 rated engineering school for industrial engineering — Georgia Institute of Technology). She knows about systems for business. In this section you’ll want to take notes on a lot of the “here’s how to do it” parts that have worked for others. You’ll love this! l
Module 5 – Relationship Marketing: It’s NOT about E-Commerce (Electronics); It’s about R-Commerce (Relationships)
Successful people in business and in life know that building quality, value-for-value relationships are most important. Social media has its roots in the best of Relationship Marketing and that is why we included this for you. You’ll learn rich, time-honored principles that work to generate business in this module.
Module 6 – Using Twitter for Business
Major business, political, and global event announcements are released first on Twitter? Why is that? Because Twitter is one of the most powerful communication tools in the world today.
Module 7 – Using Facebook for Business
Facebook is the 800 pound gorilla in social media. If you are in business, you have to have a policy about it, how you plan to use it, and where it relates to your marketing. In this module Terry & Gina show you what is being done now and what you’ll want to know in using it.
Module 8 – Using Linkedin for Business
Linkedin is for serious business! This is a module which can help you to connect with people more. Like we stress throughout this course, and particularly in the Relationship Marketing module (#7), relationships are what matter. Linkedin is a powerful tool to manage relationships and connect with important people better.
Module 9 – Using YouTube for Business
When you consider how video is proliferating on the Net, and that YouTube is the dominant force for video, you realize just what it can do for you. In this module, Terry shows you the inside secrets of YouTube, what he is doing with his channel (over 780 videos and over 375,000 views as of this recording).
Module 10 – Online Collaborative Networks
Gina is your host on this highly-informative module as she talks about how you can form those important communities of support and help on various platforms. Note how Linkedin can help you to generate business, Facebook can help connecting with friends in business or other areas and how even Twitter can help with collaboration.
Module 11 – Klout, Measurement, & Social Influence
Terry & Gina literally wrote the book on Klout, called Klout Matters: How to Engage Customers, Build Your Digital Influence— and Raise Your Klout Score For Success! (published by McGraw-Hill). Klout is the dominant system on the Net for measuring influence. It is a very good tool to help you determine how effective you really are with all those tweets, posts and other activities on your social media platforms.
Module 12 – Graduation
Congratulations! You made it through all previous 11 modules and are now ready for the “Graduation Ceremony” we have for you. Terry & Gina have put together even more material for you, even as we recap a lot from the course in this module.
Additional Benefits For You Include:
- You start when you are ready (even immediately!).
- You can review the material is often as you want. Remember that seldom does new material really stick with only one exposure. You have the ability now to go back over the material as often as you want.
- A heaping helping portion of some of the best, choicest legacy materials hand-picked for your learning enjoyment!
- The course is ready to go right now. This means if you, like us, sometimes want to “binge” for a learning weekend to get all the information at once, this is for you!
- Access to a community of people like you who need answers through our private Facebook group.
- You have access to us (via email).
What You’ll Receive with Build Your Business:
- A much-needed framework you can use for your own content and business growth
- 12 carefully crafted modules with video, most with both Gina and Terry.
- Text reading, extra instructional videos (some of the best of what we’ve done) and some popular audio files
- A private learning and business-growing community
- Upgrades and additions to the course from time to time to further enhance your investment
- Our commitment to you that this will be worth much more than all the time, money and effort you put into it and more. You have our word on that.
Watch your email. After you sign-up, you’ll get email verification notices. Sometimes there is a slight delay so thank you for your patience .You will then get the information on how to get into the program roll up your sleeves (optional) and have fun learning and getting great ideas.
Sign up now to Build Your Business and we’ll see you on the other side!
Click the “Buy Now” Button Below To Get Started!
Sign up now to build your business and earn more customers!
Refunds other Legal Stuff – See refund policy HERE