Programs & Descriptions from Terry Brock
Here are four samples of the types of programs which Terry can offer. Each program he does is customized for the individual group and time they meet. Terry often will conduct on-stie video interviews with key people in your organization and blend those into his program.
If you have a need for something that is not listed, just ask if it can be included. Since technology and social media are changing rapidly, Terry is regularly adding new material and options.
Your speaker, Terry Brock, is a veteran presenter with many companies. He is a noted international speaker who is a member of the Professional Speaker Hall of Fame. Get ready for a “No B.S.” learning experience — where you’ll get a competitive advantage.
Look these over the let us know how we can best help you.
Title: Social Media & Portable Technologies for Business Success Today
Description: Social Media cannot be ignored. It is taking our world by storm — and affecting business leaders in a profound way. No, you can’t stick your head in the sand and ignore it. However, for those who understand it and embrace what it can do, they will profit from it.
In this power-packed session you will learn about “The Big Five” of Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+. In this session you’ll hear about each of these for business applications to get serious results in business.
In addition to Social Media, you’re going to get an inside peek at some powerful mobile technology tools like Smartphones, iPads and Portable Computers that can help you do the job from anywhere at anytime. Having the right tools and knowing how to use them give you a strong, competitive advantage in today’s highly competitive world.
Your questions are not only welcome in this session, but desired! Bring your toughest, real-world questions and let’s learn together. This session is designed to give you real-world answers in two key areas today — Social Media, and Portable Technologies for business results. Get ready to take a lot of notes and come away with some useful, practical ideas you can implement immediately.
Title: Klout Matters: How to Engage Customers, Build Your Digital Influence — and Raise Your Klout Score
Description: Klout is a digital scoring system used to rank people on a 0-100 scale. Sometimes controversial, the subject of Klout helps to measure one’s digital influence on the Internet and social media specifically.
Terry Brock is the co-author of a forth-coming book (October, 2013, McGraw-Hill) . This book is particularly relevant for professional speakers, coaches, authors, and other thought leaders. Many buying decisions today are being made by Klout Scores. Many people are also losing job opportunities because they have a lower Klout Score. Hollywood directors and producers are now looking at one’s Klout Score to determine which actors they will cast for certain parts.
In this easy-to-understand presentation, Terry will share specific step-by-step ways to raise your Klout Score. If you use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, or other social media platforms, this is a must-hear presentation. Discover what works and what doesn’t work in the world of social media as it relates to your Klout Score.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- What is Klout and how is it relevant to your business?
- What successful social media experts are doing with Klout to gain more business.
- What are some of the best ways to use the power of Klout to engage with customers and build business?
- What you should avoid that can be irrelevant to your Klout Score, or, worse yet, hurt your presence.
- How to use Klout as a “Lighthouse” in the storm of Social Media to do business better
- How your Klout Score can get you perks like upgrades at top-rated hotels, use of a car for a weekend, a free day visit in executive airport lounges and more.
- How businesses can use Klout for “advocate marketing” to better target key influencers in their chosen markets (very hot topic!)
You’ll also learn about specific podcasts that can help you learn more. Terry will discuss specific blogs that he reads and recommends. Each audience member will also get (as part of the presentation0 a lite with a number of YouTube channels where you can learn more and perfect your skills as a thought leader.All of this is to help thought leaders learn more about what matters in social media and be able to apply it to serve their clients and customers more effectively.
The Klout Score is not the goal. The goal is engaging customers and building a business in a genuine, authentic way. Terry will give many examples of how this is being done and what others have done that made a significant advance in their Klout Score.
Title: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Video and More: Profound Ways Executives Are Connecting Today With Employees And Customers
Description: Are you confused about social media, technology and all the flurry of activity that is going on in this crazy world? Learn what business leaders in the US and around the world are doing to leverage technology and social media to gain a competitive advantage. Discover new tools that can help you achieve your goals in this or any economy.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- How companies are using Social Media to get more business right now.
- What the heck are these Klout, PeerIndex and Kred tools and what you need to know about them in business?
- What role your Facebook Page will play in generating business (you don’t have one yet??? You better be in this session!) What smart companies are doing now with this tool.
- Tools for saving time in Social Media – be more effective and get the results your need.
- What top leaders are doing with Social Media now to get business —- different from before!
- Skype – the hidden benefits that companies are getting from using this ubiquitous communication tool.
- Portable Technology – Is it iPhone, Android, Blackberry or something else? What about the iPad or other tablets? Where the world is going and what you need to know to gain a competitive advantage.
Find out about how Social Media is being used for serious business today. Terry shares from his experiences with Skype and AT&T where he was the Chief Enterprise Blogger for Skype! AT&T asked him to be Editor-in-Chief for their top-rated business blog. In both positions Terry helped to leverage social media tools to increase business results. Discover the secrets that work in today’s fast-paced culture in this session.
Title: Relationship Marketing – IT’s NOT about E-Commerce (The Electronics); It’s about R-Commerce (Relationships)
Description: Relationship Marketing is about connecting with clients and making sure they stay with you for more than price. In this program Terry will address specific needs that buyers have and show you how to take your business to the next level.
Your host, Terry Brock, is an internationally known professional speaker who has worked with many businesses in 35 countries. As a professional who travels extensively, he knows the issues and concerns your clients are facing. His entertaining, information-packed style will be a delight for you.
Topics To Be Covered Include:
- What Relationship Marketing is all about and how it applies in business today
- How the world is different today for travel agents and where our focus has to be to succeed.
- How to think about customer service and the real metaphor that works — Not what you’ve heard before!
- Tools which can help a travel agent today to get more done in less time
- Where you can get some of the best prices for whatever you’re about to buy (this can be worth the price of the entire webinar alone)
- How social media will play into all this.
- Must-have marketing ideas for today’s world.
- How “Cloud Computing” can help you save money, be more productive and alleviate headaches for you.
- Some of the best non-technical approaches to building clients’ value.
- Innovative ideas that travel agents can use to earn and keep new client business — these ideas can bring in thousands in new commissions.
This is a fun, information-rich, practical approach to marketing and how Relationship Marketing can help you. In addition to the above material you’ll also have the opportunity to ask Terry questions and get real-world, practical answers.
“You really go the extra mile in achieving client satisfaction. Your professionalism, ability to communicate your own knowledge of current technology effectively, attention to detail, and your own personality and sense of humor make you a wonderful presenter.”
Bring, beam, or broadcast Terry to your event!