Description: Some say that the Blockchain is going to change the world more than the Internet did. That’s hard to imagine, but when you think about how the Blockchain can affect money, contracts, financial instruments, and all sorts of business transactions, you begin to believe that might be true. The Blockchain is more than just a way to use digital currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, and others. Organizations around the world are using this currency and adapting successfully to what it offers for serious business. In this high-energy, entertaining, and information-rich presentation, Terry Brock shows what the Blockchain is about, how it can be used, and practical, nitty-gritty examples of making it work for you and your organization.
Topics Covered Include:
- How the Blockchain is disrupting finance even more than Uber, Airbnb, Netflix, and other digital solutions
- What the Blockchain is and what is being done with it for increased sales and productivity
- How digital currencies like Bitcoin work and what potential they hold for business
- Benefits of the Blockchain beyond digital currencies alone
- The challenges with Bitcoin now and how it is affecting the price and stability of using Bitcoin today and in the future
- Other alternatives to Bitcoin including Dash, Ethereum, Monero and more